Roles in detail:
1. Manage QC team in Vietnam.
2. Train and develop the QC team the knowledge with MQ requirement.
3. Attend the 1st PSI for new products, make sure the quality meets customer requirement.
4. Monitor PSI is conducted properly, PSI reports are prepared correctly and uploaded to QDB on time.
5. Prepare QC weekly report.
6. Address customer complaint, work out CAP with supplier and customers.
7. Conduct TAQ, EUTR, Security and Due Diligence audits (in Vietnam) and CAR follow up.
8. Follow up Social Audits corrective actions.
9. Collect and check quality data (EUTR, REACH) with suppliers.
10. Monitor supplier compliance (supplier scoring).
11. Support NPD Manager to manage local NPD Team when required.
Yêu cầu chung
2. IT (Excel, Internet tools),
3. Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing or sourcing environment
4. Knowledge of international quality standards and wood material & industries.
Chính sách/Phúc lợi
1. Income > 1000 USD
2. 2day-off/week (satuday , sunday)
3. 21day – off/year
3. Health insurance policy for relatives
4. Team management from 5 to 10 people
Lê Thu Hoài
số điện thoại: 089 889 8769